Monday, February 05, 2007

Cold !

Brrr... It's cold -2 F / -18 C... way too cold for me. When in addition I think about Fred and Chantal who are in Cancun it just feels even colder. I had class all week-end so it just feels like I never had a week-end. Class what fun though, a lot of finance just the way i like it. One of my favorite the put-call parity, it's like a huge lego, you can replicate all the derivatives you want. Isn't that fun ? I think I didn't really recover from my blitz-trip to Europe. More to come on the subject once I know something... looking good though... we'll see. Other than that I heard from Sophie who is really happy about her new job at Zara (told ya !). That's good news.
I watched half the superbowl last night cause I fell asleep on my sofa. It was good to catch up on sleep, now I feel rested and happy :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow, i haven't read your blog in a long time! Glad you caught up on the zzzzzzs :)