Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Snow & the Auto Show

It's a little weird here... everytime it starts sometimes it never last, it's like the snow is undecided, unsure to be willing to stay in Michigan. I guess snow fun is rather in Colorado this year. Keep it there Melissa :)
I spent most of the day in organization management seminar today and I'm glad it's over. We have solved absolutely nothing and are back to stage one. Tomorrow I'll go to the AutoShow for the preview. I'm pretty excited about it, it seems like the Big 3 (which are no longer 3) have finally realized that design matters, and that a Crown Victoria is not a good looking car for most people unless you're over 60 and live in Florida. Add to that quality issues and you have the formula for market death. Ford has now used almost all its PPE as collateral to renew their LT debt. If it fails guess what happens.... Straight to Chapter 11.
I hope not. I have good friends at Ford who try real hard to make a difference and they deserve a bit of support.
Good Luck and Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi 5 bro!!!
what's new in michigan?
i call you today at about 6.00pm in france;
iz nice!!!